Head of House
NEWTON ABBOT COLLEGE HEAD OF HOUSE
1600 hours per annum. Term time plus the equivalent of 1 additional week
Salary Range: £18,910 – £23,512 per annum (actual)
Imagine what’s possible…
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational and motivated individual to join a very dedicated and passionate team working pro-actively with students to enable them to access high quality learning successfully and maximise their potential.
Working in a busy environment, your strong service ethos and ability to cope with the varied demands will be fundamental to your success. You will ensure the delivery of high quality support and intervention, as appropriate, to our students.
The successful applicant will:
- have recent experience of working with young people, preferably in an educational setting
- foster and maintain positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- be committed to inclusion and have high expectations for themselves and their team
- be an effective organiser and manager with good interpersonal and team-working skills
- have a working knowledge of safeguarding and child protection issues
- multi-task and work flexibly, liaising with a wide range of external agencies
We, at Newton Abbot College (“Good” OFSTED April 2019) have exceptional expectations of our students and staff and we welcome applicants who share our commitment to place student learning at the centre of everything we do. Our induction programme is excellent and all staff are involved in an innovative CPD programme.
Sounds exciting? Then get in touch.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. If successful, you will undergo Disclosure and Barring Service and employment checks.
Details available on the College website www.nacollege.devon.sch.uk. Only applications submitted on the Estuaries online application form will be considered. Tel: 01626 367335. Email: email@example.com
Closing date: 20th September 2021 at noon
Interview date: Week commencing 27th September 2021