Teacher of Art
TEACHER OF ART MATERNITY COVER
Required for maternity cover from 2nd November 2021 – 22nd July 2022
Main Pay Scale – 19.5 hours per week (0.6)
We are seeking an outstanding individual with drive, passion, enthusiasm and an ambition to join our Art Department in the next stage of its development and beyond. Your challenge will be to teach outstanding and interactive lessons, leading to high levels of student progress.
- an inspirational, dedicated and forward thinking classroom practitioner?
- able to deliver excellent lessons in Art up to and including A Level?
- committed to raising standards?
- creative, enthusiastic and committed to active learning?
- demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills
- be able to enthuse and motivate all students
- have incredibly high expectations
- be an excellent team player
- believe that all students are capable of success.
The ability to deliver GCSE Photography is essential.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the delivery of an excellent Art education, then we want to hear from you!
At Newton Abbot College (“Good” OFSTED April 2019) we have exceptional expectations of our students and staff and we welcome applicants who share our commitment to place student learning at the heart of everything we do. Our induction programme is excellent and all staff are involved in an innovative CPD programme.
Sound exciting? Then get in touch.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. If successful, you will undergo Disclosure and Barring Service and employment checks.
Details available on the College website www.nacollege.devon.sch.uk. Only applications submitted on the Estuaries application form will be considered. Tel: 01626 367335; e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 22 September, 12 noon
Interview week commencing: Monday 27 September 2021